I like to design &/or lead my design team always keeping mindful to funnel the End User’s ‘psychological state’ or ’emotional flow’ within all online branding.
Often leading to the seamless emotional state that will also charge the EndUser with an identifiable positive energy feeling worth embracing AND that urges for return.
Many Wise designers and Information Architects are now embracing this view with me when it comes to FLOW and of psychological state pushed by design and it’s importance in the design process..” – BlotterMonkey
Designing with users in mind can be a tricky undertaking. Not only does it require of a sound understanding of who your users are, but the actual act of translating what you know about them into a well-designed target strategy is not always an obvious or easy path.
So along with the slides above here is some help getting started with the FLOW formula:
- Design for Emotion & Flow will get you started with the concept:
- Rub Here! > http://www.slideshare.net/trevor.vangorp/design-emotion-flow4 for the direct link.
- WTF is this “FLOW”? Rub Here! > http://bit.ly/18HCtWZ & http://edutechwiki.unige.ch/en/Flow_theory
- The concept of FLow (circletimestudio.wordpress.com)
- Review: Creativity, by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (creativejuicer.wordpress.com)
- How to Make Your Day Last Longer (lifehack.org)
- Why we like photos so much (loom.com)
- Day 238: Something Beautiful – Flow (mtmuchmore.wordpress.com)
- Finding Flow in Action Sports (kimkircher.com)
- Creativity: The Psychology of Discovery and Invention (800ceoread.com)
- Book: Design for Emotion (mocoloco.com)