Re-Blog: 8 Harsh Truths that Will Improve Your Life [Life Hacks]
They say life is what we make of it. By the end of this post, I hope to have helped you decide whether that statement is true or not.
There is no doubt that life has its ups and downs. However, how we deal with them can sometimes make all the difference. Today I want to share eight harsh truths that I’ve come to learn from life. There’s also a message in each that I think we can all learn from, and when applied, will improve our lives infinitely.
3) Many People Will Love You, but Many Will Not
Whether you are a celebrity, a charity worker or just a normal guy, there are going to be people that love you and what you do, but there’s also going to be plenty people that don’t like you. There are many possible reasons such as jealousy, similarities to them, or just not being someone’s ‘type’.
Important Lesson: Not everyone is always going to like you, and that’s fine. If people want to spend time talking about you then that is their problem. You are perfect as you are. You shouldn’t need everyone to like you to have some form of self-esteem.
BONUS: Linking all the lessons here together is actually quite simple, and I can share the majority of what you need to know to enjoy life in a few simple bullet points:
- Live life for the moment
- Accept what is, even if things don’t go your way
- Happiness is here, right now if you stop resisting and start accepting
I hope you all enjoyed my slightly unique take on the topic of improving your life. I would love to hear someharsh (but necessary) truths in the comments below!
(Photo by Blottermonkey: get project details at http://bit.ly/szP549 )
- 8 Inconvenient Truths That Will Change How You See Things (thoughtcatalog.com)
- 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself (richstudents.net)
- 4 Terrible Truths Driving Exposes about Me (ctkblog.com)
- 8 Inconvenient Truths That Will Change How You (emilyelizabethfountain.wordpress.com)
- The Life Cycle of an Entrepreneur (hiscoxusa.com)