Student invents a way to fully charge a phone battery in less than one minute!
Google this amazing story – http://bit.ly/11zgj48
Modern cell phones still take forever to charge, from a brisk but often still inconvenient 20 minutes to upwards of a full hour. So imagine how revolutionary a charger that’d do the job in less than half a minute might be.
And NOW just think about the implications – this technology could potentially release the tether electric cars have with charging so long thus moving us closer away from our dependency of fossil fuel.
You know the scenario. You’re getting ready to head out for a night on the town. Everything, for once, is going perfectly according to plan. You whip out your phone to let friends know you’re heading out, and that’s when you realize: whoops, forgot to charge the phone.
Inevitably, you’ll probably throw it on the charger for as many minutes as you can afford before heading out, but settle on the idea that you will be incommunicado during the latter portion of the night. That is, unless teenage innovator Eesha Khare’s creation sees the light of day. As told by SlashGear, the 18-year-old developed a means of fully charging a cellphone battery in — count ‘em — as little as 30 seconds.
Read more all about it: Student invents a way to fully charge a phone battery in one minute | http://bit.ly/13J1yhL [Digital Trends]
or 18-Year-Old Invents 30-Second Phone Charger | http://ti.me/13J1puI [TIME.com]
- Who invented the first mobile phone? (e2save.com)
- 18 year old’s invention might charge your phone in 20 seconds (vr-zone.com)
- California teen invents device that could charge a cell phone in 20 seconds (sfgate.com)
- Teen invents 20-second battery charger (abcactionnews.com)
- Teen invents device that could charge mobile phone in seconds (irishtimes.com)
- 18-year-old’s invention can recharge a cell phone in 30 seconds (bgr.com)
- 18 Year Old’s Invention Could Charge Your Phone Almost Instantly! (intomobile.com)