Facebook has made some minor tweaks to the size of profile pictures which has thrown off a lot of people’s and brand’s custom designs for their personal profiles and now YOUR Facebook Pages.
After company designers have meticulously created custom designs for their Facebook Page cover photo to cleverly connect with their profile picture, (Just like this example) as have individuals for their page, Facebook has updated the size since April 26, of the profile picture on all Pages to 160 x 160 pixels to site 23 pixels from the left and 210 pixels from the top of the page.
The change has messed-up the appearance of many pages, as seen below, rendering once beautiful and custom pages and profiles into a mess:
Has all of that cleverness gone down the drain? NO WAY! And I bring you the answer – an Updated Photoshop Facebook Cover Template (a beautifully rebuilt re-mix template: into new better, easy to use for nearly every stage of Photoshop user.. it’s a very well thought-out Template that’s been re-sized perfectly for the latest sizes(After Facebook’s April 2012’s Update!)..
Learn more and get the NEW template below:
UPDATED Sizes!- Facebook Timeline Cover Art Template | Download the Template NOW: http://db.tt/3ipZHX3J
OK my second round of Fb Cover Art Templates is ready.
I really hope I thought of everything to make it a Fun & easy process using and in case you are wondering,
This Template works for both Pages AND Profiles (since last updates)
List of new dimensions summery:
There are important dimensions that you should know:
Cover photo size for Pages and Profiles: 850 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall.
New profile picture size: 160 pixels wide, 160 pixels tall.
New profile picture arrangement: 23 pixels from the left, 210 pixels from the top.
Cover photo size for Groups (which has no profile picture featured): 800 pixels wide, 250 pixels tall.
Detailed measurements when working on your own or for tweaking creatively:
- Official Facebook cover photo size: 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels tall
- Official minimum image dimension: 720 pixels wide
- Profile icon cut-out:
133168 pixels wide by 74103 pixels tall, spaced 24 pixels from the left edge of the cover photo
- Profile icon size: 160 x 160 pixels, with a minimum image upload size of 180 x 180 pixels
- Facebook will overlay a 1-pixel transparent gray border on top of your image.
- If you upload an image smaller than 851 x 315, it will be stretched to fit. This will make your image quality appear slightly grainy or distorted. The best practice is to upload an image that’s sized to Facebook’s dimensions.
- Screenshot measurements reveal that only 314 pixels are displayed from a 315-pixel image upload. The top edge appears to be covered by the Facebook header bar. A test with a 314-pixel tall image became distorted when uploaded, so do upload a 315-pixel tall image even though only the bottom 314 pixels will be displayed.
So Get your hands on my Facebook template now Download the Template NOW: http://db.tt/3ipZHX3J
and let me know what you think!
Here is my tips for Fb Page Size Hacks – Tips for Successful Facebook Timeline Fan Page Design | http://wp.me/p1Cg9T-6Y
Need I mention my Template? UPDATED Sizes!- Facebook Timeline Cover Art Template | Download the Template Zip file NOW: http://db.tt/3ipZHX3J