If you need to make a quick schematic and you are on the go DrawSCH might be just the ticket to get the job done. One thing they need to work on is their URL, the product name is something that can be remembered but the URL is not so good. http://www.dz863.com
“DrawSCH is able to create schematics online for free,You don’t need to install the software. Just open your browser.
- You can share your schematics with your firends or on forums or BBS
- You can export your schematis as png or as jpg image,Pdf will be supported latter.
- You can ask someone to help you to modify your schematics
- Try it ,you will find it very useful
- Browser Support:Firefox,Chrome,safari,opera,IE9,IE6,IE7,IE8 should install the Google Chrome Frame“